Information on data processing by AKS Precision Ball Polska Sp. z o.o.
This information applies to AKS Precision Ball Polska Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter AKS) located in Żarów, ul. Przemysłowa 12 (58-130); e-mail: email@example.com, phone 74 649 92 00, contact to the data protection Supervisor: Anna Chrobot, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 71 750 07 02.
Information about the Administrator of your Data
The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter Data) is AKS, which processes your Data in order to conduct the recruitment process.
How do we process your Data?
This information applies to the processing of your Data in situations in which you participate in the recruitment process to join our team.
We make every effort to protect your interests as data subjects, and in particular we ensure that:
1.we process the Data in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently;2.we collect Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and we do not further process them in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;3. data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
4. data are correct and, where necessary, updated;5.we store the Data in a form that allows you to be identified as a data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
We process the Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
When do we process the Data?
We process data as an Administrator in many situations. These may be situations where you have provided us with your Data personally through various communication channels (e.g. submitting your application).
Processing of Data in connection with recruitment
1. What kind of data do we process?
We process all Data provided to us as part of the application and collected as part of the recruitment process for the purposes necessary to carry out the current recruitment process at AKS, and if you have consented to it, also for future recruitment processes for similar positions.
In connection with recruitment, we may process the following Data (processing of some Data may depend on your consent): identification data, contact details, education data, data on skills and previous employment, data on entitlements and other Data provided to us during the recruitment process.
2. What is the purpose and basis of Data processing?
In connection with recruitment, we process the Data for the following purposes:
• considering the candidacy and implementing the recruitment process and when consent is given, also for the purposes of future recruitment;• defense against potential claims, as well as for the possibility of directing of claims;
The basis for the processing of your Data is to take steps at your request as the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract, the provisions of applicable law, in particular the Labor Code and implementing acts, and to the extent wider than specified in these provisions or for the purposes of future recruitment processes – your consent.
3. How long will the Data be processed?
As a rule, we will process your Data, for the purposes set out above, for the duration of the recruitment process or, depending on your additional voluntary consent, future recruitment or until the consent is withdrawn, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for possible claims, unless the law will oblige us to process this Data for a longer time.
• In the case of recruitment, your Data may also be transferred to entities that technically or organizationally help us to recruit employees, including communication with candidates.
What are your rights?
In any case, you have the right to:
1.access to the Data (including e.g. receiving information which Data is processed);
2.requests for rectification and restriction of Data processing (e.g. if they are incorrect);
3. delete the Data (e.g. in the event they were processed unlawfully);
4.transfer the Data that you have provided to the administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator;
5. to object to the processing of the Data based on the premise of necessity for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes;
6. to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection.
If the processing of Data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Would you like to join our team?